****Wisconsin Requires a Photo ID to Vote****
For more information about the voter identification law, visit the State of Wisconsin site.
General and Presidential Election - November 3, 2020. Polls will be open on November 3, 2020. Polling places are open from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm on Election Day. Please use the Ward Map (PDF) link to see where your polling place is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
General Election - Tuesday, November 3rd
In the interest of public safety and welfare, the Village of Whitefish Bay is urging ALL voters to vote by mail for the remaining 2020 election. Voting by mail is easy and secure. Absentee ballots can be requested in one of the following ways:
- Online at: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
- Send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a copy of WI photo ID)
- Submit an Absentee Ballot Application by mail. Application is available online at: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
Voters who have not previously submitted a copy of their photo ID to vote by mail will need to include a copy of their ID with their request. If you are not sure whether you need to do so, please include a copy to avoid any delay in processing.
The deadline to request a ballot by mail is 5:00pm on Thursday, October 29th. However, please request ASAP to ensure timely delivery.
- Last day for voters to register by mail is October 14, 2020. All voter registrations must be submitted with proof of residency. After that date, registration must be completed online or at the polls on Election Day.
- Last day for voters (except indefinitely-confined and military electors) to request absentee ballots by mail is October 29, 2020.
- **(There is no voting or registering at Village Hall the Monday before any election.)**
Voting Sample Ballot
𝑨 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞: 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩://𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐟𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞.𝐨𝐫𝐠/𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫/𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰/𝟏𝟐𝟒𝟗/ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔.
In-person Absentee Voting
In-Person Absentee Voting will occur on weekdays from Tuesday, October 20th – Friday, October 30th during regular business hours (until 5:00 pm on October 30th).
Please use the Ward Map (PDF) link to see where your polling place is. Polling places are open from 7:00am - 8:00pm on Election Day.