The Village budgets on an annual basis. The formal budgeting process begins in late June with the establishment of the budget timeline.
The culmination of the budget process is the adoption of the budget in November by the Village Board. Tax bills are generated in December using the levy amounts approved in the budget.
In addition to serving as a financial outline for the upcoming year, Whitefish Bay's budget serves as a policy and project outline, a communication tool, and an operations plan.
- The Village Board will discuss the 2020 Budget at a work session on November 4, 2019. The 2020 Budget is scheduled to be adopted on November 18, 2019.
- The Village Board adopted the 2019 Budget on November 19, 2018.
- The Village Board adopted the 2018 Budget on November 20, 2017.
- The Village Board adopted the 2017 Budget on November 21, 2016.
- The Village Board adopted the 2016 Budget on November 16, 2015.
- The Village Board adopted the 2015 Budget on November 17, 2014.
- The Village Board adopted the 2014 Budget on November 18, 2013.