Reports & Records
Insurance companies that wish to obtain a copy of an accident report and have previously registered with the Whitefish Bay Police Department may select the following link. records
- $0.30 per page
- $5 for media file (audio/video)
Motor Vehicle Crash ReportsBeginning January 1st, 2017, all requests for Motor Vehicle Crash reports shall be made through the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
To request copies of a crash report please use one of the following methods:
- Visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website at WI DOT Crash Reports
- Request a crash report by mail at:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Crash Records Unit
P.O. Box 7919
Madison, WI 53707-7919
- Call the Wisconsin Department of Transportation at:
Crash Records Unit: (608) 266-8753
You will need one of following information pieces of information to request a crash report:
- Document number
- Date AND Driver License number
- Accident number
Crash reports may take up to two weeks to become available for release.
There is a fee for obtaining a crash report.
Fees for the report are determined by the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation.